Findings Friday

It's been a long week, but it's Friday again and I've found some awesome things to share with you.


  • I've been really into cute animals this week. If you want to check out some of the adorableness that I've found click here.
  • If you want to know how to paint swallows on your walls, check this out. I know I wan't to.
  • With fall fast approaching, everyone needs to pick up a few pairs of over sized warm socks.
  • I have a pair of brown boots like this, but I might need to get me a gray pair. Plus they are a good price.
  • I'm already thinking about Halloween so here is a list of 90's pop culture to get some inspiration from.
  • If you're looking for some Harry Potter humor, check out this harry wizard list.
  • I love Captain America and this fan art is amazing.
  • There is a fall harvest wreath on this site that I want to make. It looks super awesome!
  • Hedgehog necklace. Enough said.
  • I would definitely wear this world map dress. It is the coolest thing I have seen this week.
That's all for this week. If you have any suggestions for next week, send them to me and I'll feature them on Findings Friday.

Comments

Popular Posts