Weekly Menu #366 And The Book Of The Week


Monday. Today is the first day of our vacation. It's been a long time coming and we really need it. The boys and I are heading to the beach to make some new memories and to live our lives like there's no tomorrow.

I'm going to try and pick up a new book while on vacation. I have one in mind. Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer. I tried to get a copy before we left, but it wouldn't be delivered until after vacation. What a drag. Hopefully we run across a bookstore on our journeys.

Since I forgot last weeks book, here is this weeks book to make up for it. The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware. Its set in Scotland, so I can check another book of my Scotland challenge and its the amazing Ruth Ware, so who can complain. 

 MENU 


Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
Leftovers Night



Comments

Popular Posts