Weekly Menu #529 And The Book Of The Week
What happened to the warm weather? One minute its 75 degrees and sunny and the next its below freezing and wet. Has winter finally showed up? I would have liked a more even transition. Maybe slowly ease us into it, but nope... We get a wall of cold.
This weeks read is A Dawn of Onyx by Kate Golden. I picked this one up from Netgalley and I'm super excited to find out what its all about. Sounds like I will be emersed in dark kingdoms, magic, imprisonment and possibly romance. Sounds intriguing.
Lets get to this week menu. Enjoy!
WEEKLY MENU
Monday
Kids - Flatbread Cheese Pizza
Tuesday
Kids - Chicken Nuggets and Salad
Wednesday
Kids - Grilled Cheese
Thursday
Crockpot Chicken and Gravy and mashed potatoes
Kids - Cheesy Fries
Friday
Kids - Nachos
Saturday
Kids - Chicken and Biscuits
Sunday
Family Dinner
Kids - Cheese Quesadilla





Comments
Post a Comment